(12) The unique "hollow" pin feature provides unlimited conveyor versatility, allowing easy insertion of cross rods or attachments. Hollow pin chain is identical to ANSI roller chain, running on standard ANSI sprockets. Dimensions are given in inches.
(9) Self-lube roller chain assures seizure-free, long life when normal lubrication is not possible or is restricted. It is interchangeable with standard ANSI roller chain and runs on standard ANSI sprockets. Dimensions are given in inches.
(4) Designed to withstand continual wearing action, rollerless chain is ideal for lifting services or tension linkage applications. Rollerless chain has the same strength and size as ANSI standard chain. Dimensions are given in inches.
(4) Straight sidebar chains are identical to standard ANSI roller chains, with the exception of the sidebar shape. While standard chains have figure-8 shaped sidebars, these chains have flat sidebars and are mainly used in conveyor applications. Dimensions are given in inches.
(9) These chains have standard pitch sizes but are non-standard on one or more other dimensions. For example, they may have larger or smaller rollers, larger or smaller pins, or thicker or thinner link plates than the standard ANSI roller chain of the same pitch. Dimensions are given in inches.
(23) British standard chains are also known as metric chains. They are similar to ANSI chains in that the pitch is based on fractions of an inch, but they are different in some key dimensions. Dimensions are given in inches.
(19) Double pitch roller chains are dimensionally similar to standard ANSI roller chains but have double the pitch size. The A series has figure-8 shaped sidebars and is used in drive applications, while the C series has straight sidebars with either standard or over-sized rollers and is used in conveyor applications. Dimensions are given in inches.
(21) Plated roller chain is standard chain which is nickel-plated before assembly. It features a sheen and has the property of being resistant to corrosion, together with almost the same strength and wear resistance as standard roller chain. Dimensions are given in inches.
(13) Armor coat chain features the strength of carbon steel with a corrosion resistance exceeding nickel plated chain. The baked on coating is applied both prior to assembly and again after assembly. Dimensions are given in inches.
(2) Hoist chains are made with through-hardened carbon alloy steel pins, giving them a higher working load capacity. They are dimensionally equal to ANSI standard 50 and 60 chains but will give less wear life than the equivalent standard size. Dimensions are given in inches.
Sorting chains feature G-1 holes in the link plates, through which rods can be inserted for use with a wire mesh belt or in washing station conveyors. Parallel strands are typically used. Dimensions are given in inches.